When it comes to choosing a paint of high quality, one should know about the things that go into the the product. Pigment is one of the most essential paint component that serves as a quality parameter to determine the quality of paint. Depending upon the type of pigment, inorganic and organic, the uses of pigments can be find in almost every sector, be it in the paint industry, textile industry or food industry. Keeping the importance of pigments in our daily lives, we, Colour India
, started our business as an exporter
of Alpha Blue Pigment, Turquoise Blue Pigment, Pigment Blue 199 and Phthalocyanine Green Pigment
. By exporting 40% of our offerings
at International market, we have established long lasting relations with many businesses. Moreover, we have been in the market since 1998 and by being for such a long time period, we have gained immense knowledge and experience that is necessary to cater the demands of our customers for high quality pigments.
We have the support of our well-equipped manufacturing unit that helps us produce 600 MT/year
. However, this is just a number and may vary depending upon the clients' requirements. At our base, we also have quality control laboratory to perform quality tests and ensure the maintenance of our quality standards. Besides, we have all time customer care support that enables us solve our customers' queries on time.Group Companies
In order to cater the ever-increasing demands of our customers for organic pigments, we laid foundation of another company named as Classic Colours Pvt. Ltd.
Cited below are some details of our sister company:
- It deals in Rubine Toners like Red F 4 R, Lake Red, Red 112, Signal Red, etc., and other toners like Violet 03, Cerise Toner, Blue Toner 01, Pink Toner and many more.
- Its production factory is fully equipped with technologically advanced machines to produce 200 MT/year.
- Headquartered at Ahmedabad, it has a state-of-the infrastructural base. The director of this company is one of the members belonging to board of directors of Colour India.
- We share strong bonds with BASF Ltd. (formerly M/S.CIBA SPECIALTY CHEMICALS (I) LTD.). This company owns the marketing rights of our offerings for the domestic market.
- Moreover, we export the products of AZO colors with BASF Ltd.
We have been able to retain large customer base because we always remain true to our customers in every situation. Moreover, we are a AEO certified company. AEO is a program that is initiated by World Customs Organization to provide certifications for to the companies that are the best in supply chain management, security standards, etc. For this reason; we are developing strong relations with many businesses, of which we are tabulated below:
- M/s Berger Paints (I) Ltd.
- M/s. British Paints (l) Ltd.
- M/s Kansai Nerolac Paints Ltd..
- M/s Kores (I) Ltd.
- M/s. Linc Pen & Plastics Ltd.
- M/s. Meghmani Organics Ltd.
- M/s Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- M/s Shalimar Paints Ltd.
- M/s U.K. Paints Ltd.
The company is owned by Mr. V. S. Hosurkar and recently, Mr. Sagar Hosurkar has joined our management team.